Bento Box: Papar the Owl
Our darling, eco-friendly owl bento box is made from natural rice husk fiber, not plastic. It's biodegradable! It will break down in about 90 days if buried in a landfill, rather than sitting around in the environment for 100's of years like plastic. Air-tight to keep lunch and snacks fresh and clean and includes a removable divider and an elastic strap to keep the lid extra secure. Dishwasher safe, but we recommend hand washing the lid to preserve the printed design. Tested PVC Free, phthalate free, lead free & BPA free.
• Rice husk fiber will biodegrade if covered in soil and won't harm the environment
• Removable divider allows for flexible lunch options
• Air-tight seal
• Exterior elastic band adds additional protection
• Dishwasher safe, but hand washing lid strongly encouraged to preserve printed design
• Fits perfectly in Beatrix Lunch Boxes along with our "Cozy Can" water bottles
• Food safe: exceeds all US and EU safety standards
• Tested PVC Free, phthalate free, lead free & BPA free
• Not suitable for microwave due to organic content of material
• Measurement size (inches): 6.5l x 4.5h x 2w
THE OWL AND TH...