Lunch Box: Alexander the Robot
Our flying robot lunch box is a playful way to keep tuna sandwiches and carrot sticks fresh at school. Made with heavy-duty nylon and machine washable for kid-proof durability and easy cleaning. These boxes also make wonderful travel toiletry bags and toy cases. Back side has a name tag and a zipped pocket. Fits both Beatrix bento box and water bottle. Tested PVC Free, phthalate free, lead free & BPA free.
• Roomy, insulated interior helps maintain food freshness
• Beautifully embroidered details
• Heavy-duty stitching insures sturdy seams
• Strong, custom-shaped metal zipper pulls easy for kids to manage
• Fits our Bento Box and "Cozy Can" Water Bottle add-ons
• Pair with our coordinating Backpack and Pixel the Robot "Wheelie Bag" suitcase for ultimate fashion travel style
• Back zipper pocket for bake-sale money or ID cards
• Write-on name tag on back
• Machine-wash alone in cold, gentle cycle with zipper closed. Line dry.
• Tested PVC Free, phthalate free, lead free & BPA free.
• Measurement size (inches): 10l x 7.5h x 4w
Posted by Steve in DC on 8th Feb 2017
My oldest son loves this lunchbox. He has a backpack to match. It is very sturdy, and easy to clean in the washer. I highly recommend it!
Love this lunchbox!
Posted by JLJCmomma on 6th Feb 2017
My son loves this lunchbox -- and so do his friends! Definitely fun and functional, with plenty of room, sturdy and easy to clean. It was hard to decide which design to choose, but we're so happy with this one!